The Stanlow Manufacturing Complex is at the heart of Britain’s oil and chemical production industry.
Maintenance programme of all aged LV switchgear plant on CFA and OFA Hazardous Area Plants.
Provision of Services:
- Proactive liaison between Shell Management Team and Rosebery Group Management including advisory role pertaining to standards and classifications.
- Testing and Inspection of many LV Distribution switchboards and MCC’s feeding critical plant and equipment.
- Repair and additional maintenance carried out on faulty and damaged equipment.
- Planning assistance
- Containment installation
- Cable installation and termination
- 18,000 man hours worked
- No lost time accidents
- 14 week project completed on time
“This is a personal thank you from me to all who worked so hard to make this shutdown a success. We had no HSE issues, no incidents, we met and exceeded our scope and completed the work in good time. We identified areas of improvement, successes and growth opportunities and have captured these in a new document for the next time. We could not have done this without the support and commitment from all. I am proud to be working with a great Electrical team. Well done and thank you. Please convey my appreciation to your own teams”.Jeff McQueen – Electrical Team Leader- Technical Assurance, Shell U.K. Oil Products Limited.