The Rosebery Group completed a shutdown on PM3 to upgrade 45No. machine drives & the associated machine safety system. The installation included the identification and removal / re-connection of over 300 cables and the installation of a further 100 cables. The installation was completed within the 7 days deadline and the Paper Machine was back fully operational within the scheduled timescales.
- Identification, isolation & disconnection of all existing cabling
- Removal of Existing Drive Suites
- Installation of New ABB Drive Suites
- Re-connection of all Panel Incoming & Motor Cabling
- Re-cabling of Field Emergency Stop Pushbuttons & Pilz Safety System
- Re-cabling of Motor Encoder Cabling
- Earthing & Bonding.
- Testing & Inspection
- Shutdown works completed on time and within budget
- No lost time accidents